NEW FOR 2020 - We host quarterly events centered around the theme of divorce. We cover topics related to the the legal, financial and emotional aspects of your divorce so your questions are answered.
Attendance is free and open to the public. No RSVP is required. Please bring a donation of a gift card (Target, Grocery, Gas, etc.) or personal care item (shampoo, soap, etc.) for the clients of A Womans Place, the domestic violence shelter for Bucks County.
March 31, 2020 : Let's Talk Divorce Seminar
Speakers: Expert Panel Lead By Moderator
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Time: 6:30pm - 8pm
Location: Keller Williams Office: 2003 Easton Road Suite 106 Doylestown Pa 18901
Learn about what to expect during a divorce.
From financial, legal and emotional aspects to how to help your children and or changing careers.
Previous Seminars and Events
- 11/11/2015 - Handling Holidays During Divorce
- 12/9/2015 - Helping your Kids Handle the Holidays in Divorce
- 1/26/2016 - Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/23/2016 - Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 3/29/2016 - Real Estate: How to Sell Fast!
- 4/26/2016 - Should I stay or Should I go?
- 5/24/2016 - After Divorce: Your Financial Life
- 6/21/2016 - Social
- 9/20/2016 - Dividing The Assets (Equitable Distribution)
- 10/18/2016 - Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/15/2016 - Handling the Holidays During Divorce
- 12/13/2016 - Ask the Experts, a Panel Discussion
- 1/24/2017 - Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/28/2017 - What to do with the house in Divorce
- 3/28/2017 - Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 4/25/2017 - Cost Effective Divorce
- 5/30/2017 - Top 10 Divorce Mistakes
- 6/27/2017 - Post Divorce Dating
- 7/18/2017 - Remarriage & Blended Families
- 8/8/2017 - Social
- 9/19/2017 - Custody & Co-parenting
- 10/24/2017 - Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/14/2017 - Career Transitions in Divorce
- 12/5/2017 - Planning for your Divorce
- 1/23/2018 - Real Estate in Divorce
- 2/13/2018 - Love Honor & Cherish THYSELF
- 4/24/2018 - Legal Options for Divorce
- 5/22/2018 - Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 6/26/2018 - Social
- 7/17/2018 - Your Credit and Divorce
- 9/18/2018 - College Planning in the Real World
- 10/16/2018 - Support and Taxes
- 11/13/2018 - Handling the Holidays during Divorce
- 12/4/2018 - Meet your Divorce Team
- 1/22/2019 - Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/19/2019 - Real Estate & Divorce: To Improve or Not to Improve
- 3/19/2019 - Back to Work: Your Kids have Flown, Now what?
- 4/23/2019 - Co-parenting: Thinking of the Kids First
- 5/21/2019 - Being a Successful Single Dad