Every month we host an event centered around the theme of divorce. We make sure to include topics related to the the legal, financial and emotional aspects of your divorce so your questions are answered.
Attendance is free and open to the public. No RSVP is required. Please bring a donation of a gift card (Target, Grocery, Gas, etc.) or personal care item (shampoo, soap, etc.) for the clients of A Womans Place, the domestic violence shelter for Bucks County.
March 19: Back to Work: Your Kids have Flown; Now what?
Speaker: Jo Leonard, Career & Education Coach, Jo Leonard & Co
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Location: Doylestown Library, 150 S, Pine Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
Your kids have flown: Now What?
A fun and thoughtful workshop for women needing or wanting to go back to work.
What to bring?
- A pen and paper
- Self doubt, concerns and nervous twitches
- Questions that have been swirling around in your head
What we’ll discuss
- How to decide on whether to go back into the workforce
- How to leverage experience into a future career choice
- The basics of a 21st century job search
What you’ll leave with
- A pad full of great ideas to think about
- Clear next step recommendations
This workshop will be hosted by Jo Leonard, who has a professional background in corporate transition services as well as 17 years working with young adults and mid-level professionals who are looking for career direction and job search assistance.
Previous Seminars and Events
- 11/11/2015 – Handling Holidays During Divorce
- 12/9/2015 – Helping your Kids Handle the Holidays in Divorce
- 1/26/2016 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/23/2016 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 3/29/2016 – Real Estate: How to Sell Fast!
- 4/26/2016 – Should I stay or Should I go?
- 5/24/2016 – After Divorce: Your Financial Life
- 6/21/2016 – Social
- 9/20/2016 – Dividing The Assets (Equitable Distribution)
- 10/18/2016 – Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/15/2016 – Handling the Holidays During Divorce
- 12/13/2016 – Ask the Experts, a Panel Discussion
- 1/24/2017 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/28/2017 – What to do with the house in Divorce
- 3/28/2017 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 4/25/2017 – Cost Effective Divorce
- 5/30/2017 – Top 10 Divorce Mistakes
- 6/27/2017 – Post Divorce Dating
- 7/18/2017 – Remarriage & Blended Families
- 8/8/2017 – Social
- 9/19/2017 – Custody & Co-parenting
- 10/24/2017 – Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/14/2017 – Career Transitions in Divorce
- 12/5/2017 – Planning for your Divorce
- 1/23/2018 – Real Estate in Divorce
- 2/13/2018 – Love Honor & Cherish THYSELF
- 4/24/2018 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 5/22/2018 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 6/26/2018 – Social
- 7/17/2018 – Your Credit and Divorce
- 9/18/2018 – College Planning in the Real World
- 10/16/2018 – Support and Taxes
- 11/13/2018 – Handling the Holidays during Divorce
- 12/4/2018 – Meet your Divorce Team
- 1/22/2019 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/19/2019 – Real Estate & Divorce: To Improve or Not to Improve
- 3/19/2019 – Back to Work: Your Kids have Flown, Now what?