Every month we host an event centered around the theme of divorce. We make sure to include topics related to the the legal, financial and emotional aspects of your divorce so your questions are answered.
Attendance is free and open to the public. No RSVP is required. Please bring a donation of a gift card (Target, Grocery, Gas, etc.) or personal care item (shampoo, soap, etc.) for the clients of A Womans Place, the domestic violence shelter for Bucks County.
Jan 22: Legal Options for Divorce
Speakers: Hillary J. Moonay, Partner, Obermayer, Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
Date: Tuesday, Jan 22, 2019
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Location: Doylestown Library, 150 S, Pine Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
Navigate through the confusing process of divorce. Come to this session if you’ve been asking:
- How long will divorce take in PA?
- What is the divorce process in PA?
- Should I use Mediation, Litigation or Collaborative Law?
- Is Pennsylvania a Community Property State?
- Do we have to divide the assets 50/50?
- How much of the assets will I get?
- What is Equitable Distribution?
- What is the difference between Spousal Support, APL, and Alimony?
Previous Seminars and Events
- 11/11/2015 – Handling Holidays During Divorce
- 12/9/2015 – Helping your Kids Handle the Holidays in Divorce
- 1/26/2016 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/23/2016 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 3/29/2016 – Real Estate: How to Sell Fast!
- 4/26/2016 – Should I stay or Should I go?
- 5/24/2016 – After Divorce: Your Financial Life
- 6/21/2016 – Social
- 9/20/2016 – Dividing The Assets (Equitable Distribution)
- 10/18/2016 – Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/15/2016 – Handling the Holidays During Divorce
- 12/13/2016 – Ask the Experts, a Panel Discussion
- 1/24/2017 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/28/2017 – What to do with the house in Divorce
- 3/28/2017 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 4/25/2017 – Cost Effective Divorce
- 5/30/2017 – Top 10 Divorce Mistakes
- 6/27/2017 – Post Divorce Dating
- 7/18/2017 – Remarriage & Blended Families
- 8/8/2017 – Social
- 9/19/2017 – Custody & Co-parenting
- 10/24/2017 – Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/14/2017 – Career Transitions in Divorce
- 12/5/2017 – Planning for your Divorce
- 1/23/2018 – Real Estate in Divorce
- 2/13/2018 – Love Honor & Cherish THYSELF
- 4/24/2018 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 5/22/2018 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 6/26/2018 – Social
- 7/17/2018 – Your Credit and Divorce
- 9/18/2018 – College Planning in the Real World
- 10/16/2018 – Support and Taxes
- 11/13/2018 – Handling the Holidays during Divorce
- 12/4/2018 – Meet your Divorce Team
- 1/22/2019 – Legal Options for Divorce