Every month we host an event centered around the theme of divorce. We make sure to include topics related to the the legal, financial and emotional aspects of your divorce so your questions are answered.
Attendance is free and open to the public. No RSVP is required. Please bring a donation of a gift card (Target, Grocery, Gas, etc.) or personal care item (shampoo, soap, etc.) for the clients of A Womans Place, the domestic violence shelter for Bucks County.
Feb 19: Real Estate & Divorce: To Improve, Or Not to Improve, that is the Question
Speakers: Chris Nisbet, Associate Broker, J. Carroll Molloy
Date: Tuesday, Feb 19, 2019
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Location: Doylestown Library, 150 S, Pine Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
The House is frequently the largest assets in Divorce to deal with, and frequently needs to be improved. This seminar is for you if you’re asking:
- How do we get the house sold quickly?
- What improvements should we make to get the house sold quickly?
- What improvements should we make to get the house sold for top dollar?
- Should we just put the house up for sale “As Is”?
- What can we do to get the most out of this asset during sale?
Previous Seminars and Events
- 11/11/2015 – Handling Holidays During Divorce
- 12/9/2015 – Helping your Kids Handle the Holidays in Divorce
- 1/26/2016 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/23/2016 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 3/29/2016 – Real Estate: How to Sell Fast!
- 4/26/2016 – Should I stay or Should I go?
- 5/24/2016 – After Divorce: Your Financial Life
- 6/21/2016 – Social
- 9/20/2016 – Dividing The Assets (Equitable Distribution)
- 10/18/2016 – Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/15/2016 – Handling the Holidays During Divorce
- 12/13/2016 – Ask the Experts, a Panel Discussion
- 1/24/2017 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/28/2017 – What to do with the house in Divorce
- 3/28/2017 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 4/25/2017 – Cost Effective Divorce
- 5/30/2017 – Top 10 Divorce Mistakes
- 6/27/2017 – Post Divorce Dating
- 7/18/2017 – Remarriage & Blended Families
- 8/8/2017 – Social
- 9/19/2017 – Custody & Co-parenting
- 10/24/2017 – Tax Planning for Divorce
- 11/14/2017 – Career Transitions in Divorce
- 12/5/2017 – Planning for your Divorce
- 1/23/2018 – Real Estate in Divorce
- 2/13/2018 – Love Honor & Cherish THYSELF
- 4/24/2018 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 5/22/2018 – Financial Impacts of Divorce
- 6/26/2018 – Social
- 7/17/2018 – Your Credit and Divorce
- 9/18/2018 – College Planning in the Real World
- 10/16/2018 – Support and Taxes
- 11/13/2018 – Handling the Holidays during Divorce
- 12/4/2018 – Meet your Divorce Team
- 1/22/2019 – Legal Options for Divorce
- 2/19/2019 – Real Estate & Divorce: To Improve or Not to Improve